- This clip briefly shows the meet and greet part of the consultation, where the clinician will introduce the final year student to the client. Can you spot any problems with the clinicians lab coat and why this may be problematic during a consultation?
- These clips show Marieke taking a history from the client. The first clip is a summary of the history taking and the second clip is the full four minute version.
- These clips show Marieke undertaking a physical examination on the patient. The first clip is a summary of the physical examination and the second clip is the full four minute version. Should Marieke have asked the client about the temperament of the patient and whether or not the patient may object to any parts of the physical examination?
- These clips show Marieke relaying important information she gathered during the physical examination and history taking to the clinician. The first clip summarises the discussion and the second clip shows the full version. Can you spot any problems with the clinicians dress code?
- This clip shows the clinician supporting Marieke by asking further questions to find out more about the patients history and undertaking a physical examination.
- This clip shows Marieke taking the patient into wards for further tests and putting the patient into a kennel and filling out a form for kennels. When the students enter wards, who should they go and try to find first? For further information on setting up a kennel with a patient, click on the tag, 'kennel set up.'
- This clip has the final year students introducing themselves and talking about what to wear and what equipment to bring when in the small animal referral hospital. Can you spot any problems with Marieke's Lab coat?