Contents tagged with wards
- Tom explains about the different wards in the hospital, surgery, oncology, soft tissue, medicine and neurology. He shows how to set up a kennel in one of the wards.
- Elise and Jess discuss intensive care, emergency and the different wards in the Queen Mother Hospital
- Nicky shows the dog ward in the Beaumont and explains what you do while in wards.
- Laura describes what exactly happens on clinical rotations: grand rounds, consultations, physical examination.
- This clip shows Marieke taking the patient into wards for further tests and putting the patient into a kennel and filling out a form for kennels. When the students enter wards, who should they go and try to find first? For further information on setting up a kennel with a patient, click on the tag, 'kennel set up.'