Contents tagged with preparation
- Nicky shows the preparatory room in more detail, she talks about drawing the drugs up for anaesthesia and how the patient will then be brought into one of the theatres. She mentions that it is a good idea to prepare for the surgery by thinking about why you are undertaking this surgery. She mentions that it is a good idea to read up on anatomy and be able to talk through the procedure with the clinician.
- Elise talks about preparing for the placement and what equipment you can bring with you.
- Nicky mentions talking to peers who have been on the rotation before to discuss what to bring with you and to read up on common conditions to prepare.
- Marieke introduces herself and talks about how she felt before the clinical rotations began, she mentions the importance of preparation.
- Laura talks about preparing for clinical rotations, by reading up on cases.
- Michelle describes about preparing before going onto rotations
- Michelle describes how the students should prepare for emergency medicine