Contents tagged with farm teaching
- This clip briefly shows a student using the Haptic cow.
- This clip briefly introduces the haptic cow practical. This practical will allow students to practice and improve skills in diagnosing pregnancy using simulations that represent cows that are 7 - 9 weeks in-calf.
- This clip briefly shows one part of farm teaching on the farm animal and camelid rotation. Students undertake a bovine rectal practical to help prepare them for performing a rectal examinations in practice.
- The clinician talks about the merits of a good physical examination in a consultation.
- Zoe relays the findings of the physical examination to the clinican, brief discussion beginning on potential diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Zoe talks through a physical examination on the patient.
- The clinician is discussing the history of the patient with the student and then suggests that the student undertake a physical examination
- Zoe introduces herself and talks about what to wear and what equipment to bring with you on the farm animal rotation.