Contents tagged with farm animal
- Zoe introduces herself and talks about what to wear and what equipment to bring with you on the farm animal rotation.
- Paul mentions the importance of communication skills.
- Paul mentions feedback and asking everyone who works with the students their opinion before finalising a grade.
- Paul mentions the importance of working as a team
- Paul mentions that the students will be working with a number of different practitioners as they will be on three different sites. Same as 4.
- Paul describes about case responsibility on farm
- Paul describes the importance of biosecurity and what the students should wear on the farm rotation
- Paul describes that students should be enthusiastic and keen to partipate on farm
- Paul introduces himself and his role on the farm animal rotation