Contents tagged with anaesthesia
- Alexis and Linda in the Queen Mother Hospital mentioning where you can go, should you need to speak to a clinician while they are in surgery and how to book an anaesthesia for a patient.
- Nicky is dressed appropiately for surgery and shows where the preparatory room, imaging room and routine neutering theatre are. She mentions about her expereinces on theatre and explains what you are able to do.
- Chris describes how the staff assess students on anaesthesia
- Chris encourages students to let staff members know what they would like to do on anaesthesia
- Chris describes why it is so important to work as a team on anaesthesia
- Chris describes who the students will be working with on anaesthesia
- Chris describes that the students will get the opportunity to practice skills in a safe, supervised environment in anaesthesia.
- Chris describes what he expects from the students while they are on anaesthesia
- Chris introduces himself and his role on anaesthesia